Friday, January 23, 2009

My friend Sunday

Hey guys! I'm hanging out with my friend Sunday right now. He's a pretty cool guy. He's in charge of running the farm that will supply food for the orphans. I'm showing him how I upload photos on my computer, and I post them on the blog. Here's a picture that I took of the crop earlier today. I asked Sunday what he would like to say to you all, and he said, "Jack's doing a very good job here, and I'm very interested to spend more time with him."

Tomorrow, Novice and I will be distributing food to over 100 orphans, and I'll be speaking on Grace, so please pray for us.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jack I just caught up on everything on here finally & I'm just so excited for you and the way you are letting the Lord use you to do some pretty amazing stuff!! I'm glad you're takin lots of photos, it shows us at least a little of what you're doing with more than words. Hope & pray the food distribution went well and that you are doing well!

    ~Sharalee & Josh

    ReplyDelete